Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fall back

This first week in October really swept in the fall season. For the first time in my life - im living somewhere with changing leaves - cold brisk fall weather - and scarves and mittens that are more than mere fashion accessories. And as much as I bitched and moaned about the lack of a summer in England - I have found myself excited about the possibilities of layers and coats! Obviously tho - I've been scanning my wardrobe and think it lacks most of what I'll need to survive. But im going back to California for the winter - where its not too chilly - and the clothes are cheaper to buy!! So seeing as how it never gets that hot over here - Im planning on stocking up on things ill need - somewhere I can afford them!

Bring it on Fall.

1 comment:

  1. You are coming back for the winter?! Believe it or not, it's kinda chilly here this week too!! I wanna see you when you come back! Have fun layering up!

    ReplyDelete